We have selected the best wines from each region to entice the palates of our consumers. Our collection of wines originates from Chile, Italy, Spain and Portugal. Italian Facts about Italian Wines:
- Italy is regarded as the world’s oldest and largest producer of wine.
- It is also home to some of the oldest wine-producing regions.
- Italian wines account for approximately 1.3 billion gallons per year, and represent about a quarter of global wine production.
- Chile is the seventh-largest wine-producing country in the world (1,214,000 tons).
- Chile’s main wine regions are low in altitude and close to the sea.
- The Chilean wine industry is the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing.
- Spain is the world’s top wine exporter, exporting approximately 60 Billion gallons per year
- Spain is third largest producer of wine in the world
Montepalacio wines are from the region of Without Appellation (Spain) and are a blend based on tempranillo grapes.