Everything looks brighter with Sno-White Bleach.
Turn your favourite whites from off-white to sno-white!
Chas. E Ramson Ltd. launched the Sno-White Brand in 1989.
The Sno-White brand consists of the following items:
· Sno White Bleach 475ml; 950ml and 3.78L (referred to as 500ml, 1L and 1 Gal)
· Sno- White Wire Pot scourer and Scrub Pads
Water treatment tips
1. Store your water in thoroughly washed plastic, glass, fiberglass or enamel-lined metal containers. You can
also purchase food-grade plastic buckets or drums.
2. Never use a container that has held toxic substances. Tiny amounts may remain in the containers’ pores.
3. Treat water with a preservative, such as Sno-White Chlorine Bleach, to prevent the growth of micro-
organisms. Use liquid bleach that contains 5.25 percent sodium hypochlorite and no soap.
4. For storage, add 3 to 4 drops of Sno-White Bleach per quart of water.
5. Seal your water containers tightly and store them in a cool, dark place.
Safe drinking water:
Use 2 drops of Sno-White Bleach for every litre of water.
The Benefits of Sno White Bleach®
Do you know the truth about Bleach? Not all bleaches are the same and it is important to know the ingredients and the strengths when buying bleach; here are the different strengths of bleach and the minimum % chlorine required:
% Chlorine Available
· Mild 2.5-4.0
· Medium 4.0-5.5
· Strong 5.5 or higher
Some bleach may contain toxins that are harmful to both you and the environment. NEVER BUY BLEACH THAT DOES NOT HAVE PROPER LABELLING. When buying bleach products, it is important to know what your specific need is. For water treatment you should always use liquid bleach that contains at least 5.25 % sodium hypochlorite.
Here are some useful tips for Sno White Bleach®.
- Kill Mosquitos - Add 8 drops of per gallon of water stored to kill mosquito larvae.
Cut Flowers - Add 1/4 teaspoon of to each quart of water used in your vase to extend the life of freshly cut flowers.
Cutting Boards - Combine 3 TBSP with one gallon of water. Pour mixture over cutting board, let it soak 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not soak overnight.
Tiles / Grout - Whiten tiles or grout with 50/50 to water solution. Spray mixture over the tiles and let sit for 15 minutes. Scrub and rinse well. Use the solution in a well ventilated area.
Fish Tanks - To clean calcium deposits from fish tanks, mix one cap full of in a gallon of water and use to clean aquarium. Rinse thoroughly at least three times before returning fish to the aquarium.