Fruitables — a healthier beverage choice for your kids!
Apple & Eve Fruitables are delicious all-natural fruit and vegetable juice blends with 1/3 less sugar and provides children with their daily-recommended servings of fruits and vegetables. Fruitables are filled with 100% of the daily-recommendation of vitamin C, are a good source of antioxidants vitamin A and vitamin E, and contain no added sugar or high fructose corn syrup.
Sugary foods and beverages contribute to a variety of children’s health issues, including obesity and poor dental health. That’s why Apple & Eve has made healthy, all-natural, refreshingly light tasting juices that your kids will love. By combining fruits and vegetables with purified water, Apple & Eve reduces the amount of sugar in each serving but keeps the great taste.
Fruitables also have 70 calories or less making them a terrific addition to a healthy, well-balanced diet. It’s never been easier to get your child to eat their vegetables! So for this back-to-school, pack your kids lunch boxes with any of the fun and delectable Apple & Eve Fruitable flavours that your kids are sure to love.
Q & A
1. Is it 100% juice? Yes, Apple & Eve Fruitables are 66% juice because they blend fruit and vegetable juices with purified water to provide a great-tasting, healthier juice.
2. Is it all natural? Yes, Apple & Eve only use all natural-ingredients, which mean we don’t add artificial colours or flavours, high fructose corn syrup or other chemicals.
3. What vegetables are in the juice? The main vegetables are carrots, but we also blend sweet potatoes, butternut squash, tomatoes and beets to make our delicious all natural-juice.
Apple & Eve 100% Juices
Apple & Eve is proud to offer healthful juices that kids love. That’s why they have a variety of different juices to satisfy many different tastes. Trusted by parents since 1982, Apple & Eve 100% juice boxes are a staple of children’s lunches and snacks. The all-natural juices are available in a wide variety of delicious flavors that are fortified with calcium.
Q & A
1. Once opened, how long will Apple & Eve juice stay fresh in the refrigerator? Approximately two to three weeks. Beyond that, the juice may begin to spoil.
2. What are natural flavours? Do they contain MSG? A natural flavour contains the natural essences, extractives, essential oils, distillates and proteins derived from the fruit. Natural flavors do not contain MSG or any artificial ingredients.
3. How much calcium is in an 8-oz. serving of Apple & Eve juice? There are 100 milligrams of calcium in an 8-oz. serving, which provides 10% of an individual’s daily requirement.
4. How much vitamin C is in an 8-oz. serving of Apple & Eve juice? There are 72 milligrams of vitamin C in an 8-oz. serving, which provides 120% of an individual’s daily requirement.
Health advice for parents
The added sugars in fruit drinks result in empty calories that contribute to obesity and malnourishment, as well as tooth decay. Recent studies show that fructose, such as HFCS, is metabolized by the body in such a way that it can raise triglyceride levels in the blood and set off a reaction that may actually cause our bodies to store more fat. Parents should read labels, and when serving their kids a fruit juice beverage, make it a 100% juice. Juice servings should be limited to 4-6 oz per day for children ages 1-6 and 8-12 oz per day for children ages 7-18. Help keep your kids healthy.